Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

James III and Holland visit....while work continues on Crawdad.

Jim orchestrated the work on the boat and the marina promised the work would be complete when we returned.  We were anxious to see James III so we were off!

Buddy made it clear he was going with  us to Michigan.

Jamie, Aisha and sweet baby James III. He is two weeks old now. Skinny with long limbs. Wonder who he looks like....maybe his Dad?

Joe and our dear daughter in law Erica. Such a wonderful couple!

James I and James III. Any similarity? Maybe the beard?


What a sweet little baby! He smells so good!

After seeing James III, I was off to Holland to see my parents. They are 90 and 92. We drove to Grand Rapids to visit my dear Aunt Jean, who is 89. Jean was my Mother's best friend in Nursing School and came home to meet my Mom's brother Allan. They fell in love and got married, so my Mother and Jean are best friends and sister-in-laws.



Dan hair grew in curly! How cute is he!

Jim and Kay. She entertained us...as she always does!

Doran, are you torturing Bailey Tarzan. Let him go! By the way, you look like Richard Geer....

No comments:

Post a Comment